Tuesday, April 30, 2013

But Only One

I had an incredibly slow, lazy day yesterday, and wrote up a deep, meaningful post about how the world would be improved if it could be shared by humans and dinosaurs alike. I'll put that one up later in the day (I forgot to do it yesterday--INCREDIBLY slow and lazy) but for now, enjoy this brief question:

Would you rather see the world, or touch it?

Obviously, these are rather subjective terms. I've got my own answer, which I will also post later on, but for now I've got to scarf some cereal and get to Dayjob.

But what about you? You can only choose one, because this question is a divisive bastard. The world. Would you rather touch it, or see it?

1 comment:

  1. ew. I don't know. Probably see I guess. But it would SUCK to not be able to touch.

    ReplyDelete