Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lady Rhosyn

Today was a long, sucky day. I called in sick for the fourth time in nearly six years at Dayjob (two times I was also snowed in and too physically drained to dig myself out, one time I was powerfully concussed--I don't call in for the sniffles) which meant I missed my last opportunity to work with First Wife before she leaves for baby-having.

Apparently there's some sort of bug making the rounds in Hometown, so, bleh. Bleh. Bleh.

Mostly I was asleep or being sick. When not engaged in either of those two activities, I watched BBC's Sherlock or Indiana Jones or I toyed around with creative options.

Today's drawing: Lady Rhosyn.


Lady Rhosyn lives among the nobles in Hightower. She is a lady of prominence, but she is easily manipulated--she is too innocent to doubt flattering words, too timid to fight back against harsh ones. Fortunately(?) Prince Aden is fond of her, and Princess Ysbail protects her against the others.

But can an unpopular prince and his bride protect a timid woman from a haunted forest? You'll have to read the book to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment